Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Balesin Island Resort, Quezon, Philippines

Lamon Bay To the east of Luzon's Sierra Madre and at the hem of the Pacific Ocean, lies Balesin Island, awaiting those craving for a beach resort all to themselves. A horizon of white sand, crystal waters and lush greenery, Balesin is an island resort located in Lamon Bay, Pollilio, Quezon Province, Philippines. Spanning 5 kilometers and encompassing 424 hectares, Balesin is but a 30-minute flight from Manila. A resort on the island with rooms, a golf course that plays by the sea, tennis courts, a swimming pool, and other recreational facilities, provide accommodations for local and foreign tourists alike.

Balesin Island Resort
Manila Telephone: +(63)(02) 8120888
Website: http://www.balesin.com
Email: balesin@gmail.com

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi.. this seem to be a nice place..
how will i get there? please send me contact numbers/websites of resorts..
monsterfreakus@yahoo.com
thanks..

Anonymous said...

pls give me the info on how we could get there including the rates if we're goin to stay there for 3days..there are like 15 of us.thanks

here's my email addy: sikko_gurl@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

hi..im from pangasinan, but i live hir in balesin before, and i assure you... it really a paradise that you could consider... a nice place tlga... u cn email me at allerymanalang@yahoo.com if you want sum details

Anonymous said...

I always love this island because i was born here i can never forget this place if even do im already here in Dubai still Balesin in my hometown. I never been there for almost 5 years & i don't know what this island looks like now but this I have alots of my friends still there. I can still remember when we are still living there for my father died, All people there love our family. You can email me arvin_basera@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

hi...im from balesin..my hometown....it's a romantic place for me....nice place talaga...if you want to go there u can email me at roseannalcratis@yahoo.co

Anonymous said...

Hi , it's a nice looking place from the photos !
How will I get there ?
please send me even numbers/website of resorts at my e-mail zyaleen@yahoo.com


This website is in no way connected to any of the resorts that it helps to promote. This website is created to help the general public plan a trip to the many beaches in the Philippines. If you have concerns with any of the establishments listed here, contact them yourself.